CPS are ISO 9001:2008 accredited.
We believe CPS is the only private perfusion company to be ISO accredited.
It is the policy of the company to operate systems and procedures for quality management that meet at all times the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
The objectives are to:
- Seek always to continually improve the company's quality performance.
- Respond promptly and effectively to the needs of customers.
- Ensure services are fit for purpose.
- Ensure operating procedures are always appropriate to the current business and market demands.
- Provide our staff with a working environment and the resources and training to discharge their assigned duties most effectively.
- Promote the company's reputation for excellence in the market place.
- Achieve customer satisfaction.
- Be leaders in quality in our chosen field.
It is the task of everyone in the company to work to achieve the quality policy and objectives, through adherence to operating procedures, protocol instructions, forms, records and other agreed references.
We have introduced a similar system to the James Cook University Hospital Perfusion Dept. by extending our ISO 9001:2008 certification to this site.